101833 раз в 28404 сообщениях
Магическое направление:: Руническая магия
Очков репутации: 73943

Добавить
7 печатей архангелов и молитвы для активации

Изображение

Воскресенье - Михаэль

Изображение

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Понедельник - Габриэль

Изображение

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Вторник - Самаэль

Изображение

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon SAMAEL, Venom of God, the Archangel of Death. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Samael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

Среда - Рафаэль

Изображение

Under the authority of ELOHIM TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Hod and Mercury, I call upon RAPHAEL, Healing of God, and Divine Messenger. Form us unto completion through the learning and disbursement of Truth as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Raphael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mercury. Rid me of confusion, anxiety, distraction, indecisiveness, and overanalysis. Inspire me with reason, coordination, clear understanding, versatility, and concise communication.

Четверг - TZADKIEL

Изображение

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

Пятница - Ханиэль

Изображение

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

Суббота - TZAPHKIEL

Изображение

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM, who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL, Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

phpBB [video]

Frater S

Cпасибо сказано
За это сообщение пользователю Vannadis "Спасибо" сказали:
Бегущая, Fiona, Sfiris, Натали
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: 7 печатей архангелов и молитвы для активации
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 июл 2023, 20:15 

Медали: 4
Cпасибо сказано: 42
Спасибо получено:
147 раз в 116 сообщениях
Магическое направление:: Руны, ЧМ