Земля
Изображение

Вода
Изображение

Воздух
Изображение

Огонь
Изображение

Нанести все символы и печати на полотно, активация ладаном или свечами, расставленными на каждой печати.

Инвокация севера(земля) :

+
In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

Under the Divine Authority of AGLA, I call upon the Great Archangel of the North and of Earth, the “Light of God”; AURIEL! I ask that you descend from the heavens, clad in robes of Black and White, bearing the Pentacle, to protect me, my loved ones, and this place from the influence of evil, to witness, direct, and bless my petitions, and to search my soul for the sincere desire to grow with the Grace of the Almighty.

I ask for you to provide the blessings of Earth to solidify my reasoning, to reinforce my dependability for the sake of my service toward both God and Man, to strengthen my endurance to persevere through the trials of life and the temptations of the material world, and to keep me from becoming closed off to the manifestations of Blessed Enlightenment. Bestow upon me these gifts so that I may approach a higher level of being, and to expand my consciousness toward the manifestation of thoughts, words, and actions that are aligned with the purity of the Divine Will.

Archangel Auriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless this endeavor with the Grace granted from the Most High God the Father +, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Инвокация запада(вода) :

+

Under the Divine Authority of EHEIEH, I call upon the Great Archangel of the West and of Water, the “Strength of God”; GABRIEL! I ask that you descend from the heavens, clad in robes of Blue and Orange, bearing the Chalice, to protect me, my loved ones, and this place from the influence of evil, to witness, direct, and bless my petitions, and to search my soul for the sincere desire to grow with the Grace of the Almighty.
I ask for you to provide the blessings of Water to steady the ebb and flow of my emotions, to enlighten my intuition of mystical knowledge for the purpose of healing, to awaken my receptivity of inner secrets, and to enhance my patience with reflection upon Holy Mysteries. Bestow upon me these gifts so that I may approach a higher level of being, and to expand my consciousness toward the manifestation of thoughts, words, and actions that are aligned with the purity of the Divine Will.
Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless this endeavor with the Grace granted from the Most High God the Father +, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Инвокация востока (воздух):

Under the Divine Authority of YHVH, I call upon the Great Archangel of the East and of Air, the “Healing of God”; RAPHAEL! I ask that you descend from the heavens, clad in robes of Yellow and Purple, bearing the Sword, to protect me, my loved ones, and this place from the influence of evil, to witness, direct, and bless my petitions, and to search my soul for the sincere desire to grow with the Grace of the Almighty.
I ask for you to provide the blessings of Air to empower my intellect, to sharpen my understanding of spiritual substance, to balance my imperfect judgement with inspired wisdom, and to turn me away from empty distractions and focus me on Holy Truths. Bestow upon me these gifts so that I may approach a higher level of being, and to expand my consciousness toward the manifestation of thoughts, words, and actions that are aligned with the purity of the Divine Will.
Archangel Raphael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless this endeavor with the Grace granted from the Most High God the Father +, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Инвокация юга (огонь):

+

Under the Divine Authority of ADONAI, I call upon the Great Archangel of the South and of Fire, “Who is like God”; MICHAEL! I ask that you descend from the heavens, clad in robes of Red and Green, bearing the Wand, to protect me, my loved ones, and this place from the influence of evil, to witness, direct, and bless my petitions, and to search my soul for the sincere desire to grow with the Grace of the Almighty.

I ask for you to provide the blessings of Fire to rejuvenate my willpower, to ignite my courage in the face of weakness both within and without, to redirect my anger into productive construction rather than destruction, and to temper and transform my burning passions into enthusiasm toward Sacred Virtues. Bestow upon me these gifts so that I may approach a higher level of being, and to expand my consciousness toward the manifestation of thoughts, words, and actions that are aligned with the purity of the Divine Will.
Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless this endeavor with the Grace granted from the Most High God the Father +, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Инвокации читаются на стороны света.Для усиления магических работ нужно положить готовое полотно рядом и зажечь по центру свечу, для активации талисманов и их усиления положить талисман в центр, на печати поставить свечи или элементы стихий.

Автор - Frater S

Cпасибо сказано
За это сообщение пользователю Vannadis "Спасибо" сказали:
Fiona, Ksenna
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Для усиления магических действий и активации талисманов
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 июл 2023, 23:06 

Медали: 4
Cпасибо сказано: 42
Спасибо получено:
147 раз в 116 сообщениях
Магическое направление:: Руны, ЧМ
Очков репутации: 3431

Добавить
Для усиления магических действий и активации талисманов

Изображение

Земля

Изображение